Blaze - A 2D Rigid Body Dynamics Engine

Clay Smith clayasaurus at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 11:05:03 PST 2008

Bill Baxter wrote:
> Mason Green wrote:
>> The Blaze Development Team is proud to present:
>>
>> Blaze: A light-weight, 2D rigid body dynamics engine, based loosely on
>> the
>> Glaze, Chipmunk, and Box2D projects. Blaze's goal is to implement a
>> real time,
>> continuous collision detection, and physics game engine library.
>>
>> Implemented: Sequential Impulse (SI) solver, stacking, non-convex
>> models via.
>> partitioning and covering.
>>
>> To do: Joints, continuous collision detection, and much more!
>>
>> This project will serve as a stable physics game library, and maintain a
>> branch for experimental, bleeding edge development.
>>
>> Project home: http://www.dsource.org/projects/blaze
>>
>> ~Mason Green (zzzzrrr)
>>

> Pretty sweet!
>
> You might want to also mention that it requires Tango.
> (fromUtf8z needs to be changed to fromStringz in RunDemos.d for SVN tango)
>
> --bb

Yes, this probably should be mentioned. We're currently using the latest
stable release of Tango for DMD 1.024.

This project will remain Tango only, unless a phobos developer wants to
jump on board and add and keep up to date the correct version statements
required to make it run on phobos, too.

~ Clay