Survey of dsource projects

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 20:52:58 PST 2008

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 15:20:19 +1100, Derek Parnell wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 23:09:43 -0500, Christopher Wright wrote:
>
>> If you think I've misplaced your project, reply.
>
> My two projects on DSource are definitely not dead. The projects Build
> and Freudo are not active in the SVN sense but other activity is
> happening. If the community requires as proof of activity, SVN commits
> then I shall comply.

I don't think SVN commits are required as prof of activity, but it is
usually a good place to check. You may consider just updating the main
wiki as to the progress of the projects every once in awhile, as stating
what is happening, even if it is nothing, shows that the project has not
been dropped by the maintainer. Your standing up for your projects is
probably good enough to keep them off the inactive list. :)