Survey of dsource projects

torhu no at spam.invalid
Sun Feb 17 21:20:02 PST 2008

Christopher Wright wrote:
> This is a very vague sorting of dsource projects by activity level (and
> then alphabetic).
> Anything in the 'dead' category is probably six months old or more and
> has no commits, or has had no commits in the past year.
>
> If you think I've misplaced your project, reply.

Is this going to be used for anything?  I hope it is, I can imagine it's
a pain for newcomers to figure out what's usable and what's not on dsource.

I'm the current owner of indigo, and I guess you can classify it as
being abandoned.  As far as I know, noone's using it, because it's LGPL.
  And D people don't seem to like restrictive licences much.  So it's
not been properly tested with dmd >= 1.0, I only know that it builds,
and that unittests work.  But my app crashed when I upgraded the
compiler, so I stopped using indigo myself.