Survey of dsource projects

jcc7 technocrat7 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 06:41:59 PST 2008

== Quote from Christopher Wright (dhasenan at gmail.com)'s article
> Ary Borenszweig wrote:
> > Saaa escribió:
> >> Where is poseidon.. which is active.
> >
> > Descent is also missing... maybe development tools like IDEs are
> > missing in the list?
>
> No, I started in the middle and skipped back to the beginning, so
> some stuff is missing.

I don't know if you consider the tutorials project as active since it isn't on
your list, but I consider it active (or maybe you don't consider it to be a project):
http://www.dsource.org/projects/tutorials/

By the way, I've created an alphabetical list of dsource project at:
http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?DsourceOrg

It's often missing the newest projects since new projects are added every week,
and I don't necessarily want to update the list every week.

There are some brief comments, but a lot more could be added.

Also the "Activity" is merely an indication of where it was categorized on the
forum list (and if a project's "Activity" changed in the forums, I probably missed
it).

And if other people see this page as useful and want to help me maintain it, I'll
accept their help. ;)