DMD + Library Bundles

Aarti_pl aarti at interia.pl
Thu Feb 28 04:04:35 PST 2008

Chris Miller pisze:
> Hey, great news!
>
> I talked to Walter, and after a few emails I got permission to distribute my strange little compiler toolchain "snapshots" to make it easier for you to install D and start working.  The general idea is to make it easier for people who are new to D to start coding.
>
> My current snapshot (0.2.0) has a few goodies, such as Tango and DWT.
>
> You can download the snapshot from my site here:
> http://www.fsdev.net/node/2
>
> Feel free to contact me and ask for new goodies and things and I'll see what I can do.  It was a great learning experience for me, though personally I don't think it should have been that hard to get going.
>
> Hope you like it!
>
> NOTE: If the site acts slow or 404's you, try reloading the page a few times and it should work (don't ask me why!).  I'm on a DreamHost shared server, and someone's been a little bit of an SQL hog and has been clogging up our SQL server.  It hasn't been severe enough to me to complain, and it seems to be calming down.

It is not possible to download package to my computer. It seems that
connection is dropped by your server in such a way that download manager
(firefox default manager) thinks that everything was already downloaded.

Such download results in zip file, which is e.g 5Mb, has .zip extension
and is completely unusable (corrupted).

I tried several times (also with IE) without success.

If you just could fix this server issue, your package would be great
help :-)

BR
Marcin Kuszczak