DMD 1.025 and 2.009 releases

Moritz Warning moritzwarning at web_nospam_.de
Sun Jan 13 05:27:11 PST 2008

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 06:17:25 -0500, baaaam wrote:
> "Both invariant and const are transitive, .." -> i thought this is not
> the case ? wasnt there too many problems with it ? i am confused and i
> guess i am not the only one.

"Both invariant and const are transitive, .." - that's right (for D2.00x).

> this doesnt prevent anything from accessing that value of i. I testet it
> with dmd 2.009.
>
> struct Foo{
>  private enum i = 3;
> }
>
> every other piece of code can access i through "Foo.i" .
private members are always accessible on the same module level.
If you have two modules (= two files), they can't access each others
private members.