dmd0xf - Tango dmd package from team0xf

Peter Modzelewski peter.modzelewski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 12:15:34 PST 2008

We are proud to introduce to you our new Creation. dmd0xf is a massive
package containing all you need to code in D on Windows working out of
the box. All you need to do is unpack this archive and add its bin to
your PATH environment variable. Newest release contains:

     * dmd 1.025
     * dsss 0.75 , rebuild included; rebuild is suggested when working
with Tango.
     * build v 3.04 - when you use build with this package, you must
link dmd-tango-base.lib, for example build yourApp.d dmd-tango-base.lib
     * Tango 0.99.4 Frank release with Tangobos - Tangobos will let you
use most of phobos in your tango projects
     * Tango backtrace hack for 0.99.4

dmd0xf is available from tango's website, as one of the community
downloads (
http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/CommunityDownloads ), and on
our download site ( http://team0xf.com/index.php?n=Site.Download ). We
will try to keep it up to date, working and stable.

This is also first time we present Tango backtrace hack, working like
similar tool for phobos we were publishing for some time. I wrote also
short article about using backtrace hack, you can find  it on my blog:
http://petermodzelewski.blogspot.com/2008/01/development-in-d-with-use-of-backtrace.html
Phobos backtrace hack is available on
http://team0xf.com/index.php?n=Site.Download

Thanks for your time. We will be thankful for any feedback.