The Cross Plattform DWT

torhu no at spam.invalid
Sat Jan 19 15:29:27 PST 2008

John Reimer wrote:
> torhu wrote:
>
>> Frank Benoit wrote:
>>> Both projects will be a manual port of the SWT 3.3 with tango
>>> compatibility.
>>
>> Well, let's hope tangobos can do the trick, with the help of some
>> version (Tango) statements.
>

> This might be possible, but we haven't got that far yet. :)

I should have said that I was thinking about my own dwt app, not
dwt-win.  Since the original dwt uses phobos, and wouldn't work with
tangobos because of threads etc, I can't port my app to Tango until
dwt-win is ready.  So I'm hoping some adjustments to my app can make it
possible to build it both with dwt+phobos, and dwt-linux+tango+tangobos.