Win a Free Learn to Tango With D Ebook

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 19:41:49 PST 2008

BCS wrote:

> Reply to John,
>
>> Alex J. Ivasyuv wrote:

>>> http://<edited>
>>> http://openlib.org.ua/books/d_buch.pdf
>>>
>> ????
>>
>> Why are you posting this here?  This book is intended to be purchased!
>> I imagine acquiring from any other source constitutes a form of
>> pirating?
>>
>> -JJR
>>

> anyone known of a email address to contact them?

I imagine the email of the one that posted it since the his domain is the
same as the download site:

siegerstein at openlib.org.ua

:P

I don't really understand the intent of Alex's post.  Why post this link
after Mike, one of the author's of the book, makes this offer?

It appears to be more than just a slap in the face.  If the download is not
a valid one, then his post should be removed from the newsgroup at the very
least.  I'm just surprised it's taking so long to do so.

-JJR