Tango Windows CHM Help File

Kris foo at bar.com
Wed Jan 30 08:53:38 PST 2008

Yeah, this is great stuff, and major judos to Jussi.

However, dOxygen fails miserably at some thing because you just can't treat
D like C. One of the more tricky aspects are "version" blocks, which often
result in half or more of the API going AWOL :)

Mango used dOxygen for a couple of years, yet we went with ddoc for Tango in
order to avoid that problem. As a result, we exchanged that problem for a
lack of cross-module links, releationship diagrams, and various other
things. There's a gaping hole here for someone to fill.

- Kris

news:fnpjp2$2juh$1 at digitalmars.com...