Tango Manual and API Reference in CHM and PDF

dominik aha at aha.com
Wed Jan 30 12:03:07 PST 2008

http://www.vga.hr/tango_doc/

you can download first version of autogenerated PDF Manual and PDF API
Reference.
There is also a CHM version which includes both, and more.

PDF is pro forma only, if somebody just NEEDS PDF format. CHM is the one to
use. Both are up to date though.
CHM Manual has source code, highlighted, included - with line numbers etc..

For the next version I hope to have working backlinks to superclasses, maybe
even a small D tutorial.

I'd like to hear your comments and wishes, since this is just a first
version and it will be regulary updated after I hear some comments.

thanks