Help wanted for integrating OKL4 IPC into D

KlausO oberhofer at users.sf.net
Thu Jan 31 23:54:50 PST 2008

Harry Vennik schrieb:

> PS: I know there are some similar efforts. Of course you are free to mention those (I might not know them all ;-)) but chances aren't big any of those will really match my project. And as I have a very complete picture already of what it should become like, I'd change that only if there is a really VERY good reason.
> (Still working on documenting the idea, btw)

This reminds me of automatic wrapper generation which is done
extensively in the PyD project on dsource.
I once asked a question about wrapping of interfaces, but I have not got
further into it (see
http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2462&sid=4b4f68398e97672027247112d763ccee).
So if PyD is able to create wrappers with the D template system, it
should be doable to create proxy/stub implementations with this approach.