D Conference 2007 -- Slides (and now videos)

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Thu Jul 10 03:52:28 PDT 2008

On 8/25/2007, Brad Roberts wrote:

> The videos will come... later.  It'll be several weeks.  However, I've
> posted the slides for all but one presentation (I don't have the latest
> copy yet).
>
>     http://d.puremagic.com/conference2007/speakers.html
>
> Walter took some pictures which I'll post on the website once I get a
> copy of them.  I hope someone writes up a nice event summary (hint hint).
>
> Later,
> Brad

Later has arrived.  The first 4 videos (3 presentations) are up on the
website:

  http://d.puremagic.com/conference2007/speakers.html

  Walter and Andrei's talk (86 + 112 minutes):
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6262259850172814399&hl=en
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5552232015568336937&hl=en

  Don's talk (41 minutes):
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1440222849043528221&hl=en

  Ben's talk (19 minutes):
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1048204291439246024&hl=en

Why those?  Somewhat random placement of the video's on the dvd's.  The
rest, with the exception of Cristian's) will come tomorrow.  Christian's
needs some editing before it can go public.

Each of the talks has a description and a friendlier title already
submitted, but after a few hours the updates haven't propagated out from
the manager tool to the actual public website.  Presumably that'll
happen soonish.

Later,
Brad