UNA Now Supports D

John A. De Goes john.withoutspam. at n-brain.net
Fri Jul 11 14:44:47 PDT 2008

I'm happy to announce that UNA now supports the D programming language.

The current level of support is 'basic', unless you have the ctags patch floating around the Internet,
which enables the more advanced features like go-to-definition, structure view, object hierarchy, and
type-based method suggestions.

Basic support is actually not so basic and includes all the following features:

*Rich syntax highlighting (better than anything else I've seen so far for D);
*A large collection of Source Snippets, many contributed by members of this forum.
*File templates for common D constructs.
*Detection of errors and warnings from the D compiler, so you can jump to them with one click.
*All the language-agnostic features of UNA, including seamless version control, text-based auto-
complete, regular expression search & replace, instant searches, incremental search, block editing, and
so forth.

The solo coding edition of UNA is 100% free, so grab your copy from http://www.n-brain.net.

Suggested improvements to syntax highlighting, source snippets, and file templates are all welcome.

Regards,

John