DMD 1.033 (typeof() error instantiating in template)

David L. Davis SpottedTiger at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 09:20:48 PDT 2008

Koroskin Denis Wrote:
> typeof(T2) doesn't work anymore. Try replacing with T2.
> BTW, error message is pretty clear and shows correct line number.
>
> typeof(T2) v2; // Error: argument ulong to typeof is not an expression
>
> Next time post to digitalmars.D or digitalmars.D.learn, please!

Thxs for the reply...btw I'm not new here...I know all about noob questions must go to learn. This is an issue with the existing D v1.xxx compiler changing things, which is what I'm pointing out to Walter. Plus, maybe the message makes perfect sense to you...but it doesn't to me. Could you please reframe from hammering down on people in the future...to me you're the new kid on the block. :)

David L. Davis