Snapshot 0.6.1

Chris R. Miller lordSaurontheGreat at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 15:57:42 PDT 2008

This is sort of an evolutionary release for the installer.  It also adds
some cool parts I thought were a little lacking.  Chris' DCode editor
won the bid for a simple editor to bundle in.  It's small and it works.
  What more could you look for?  I also added Bud, which should help in
making some older software work.  I also added DAllegro 4.2.2.0, and the
Allegro DLL files will automatically install to C:\Windows\System32 so
you don't have to mess around with all that rot.

If there isn't anything in that list (DAllegro, Bud, DCode) that you
want, I wouldn't suggest bothering to upgrade.  If you want to try it,
it's available for download on the site:

http://www.fsdev.net/gf/project/dmd-snaps/frs/?action=FrsReleaseView&release_id=113

Also, I changed the downloads to mod_proxy pass through to a LigHTTPd
server, so downloads won't block page views.  It will also allow for an
infinite number of simultaneous downloads.  Well, lighty limits to 20K
people, but for all practical purposes it might as well be infinite.

I hope you find it useful!