Snapshot 0.6.1

Chris R. Miller lordSaurontheGreat at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 22:39:33 PDT 2008

janderson wrote:
>> Chris R. Miller wrote:
>>> Allegro DLL files will automatically install to C:\Windows\System32
>>> so you don't have to mess around with all that rot.
>>
>> This is actually a problem for me.  The install won't finish because I
>> don't have my windows installed under C:\Windows\System32, Its in
>> D:\win2\System32.   There are various ways to get windows system32
>> path.  The installer tool your using should have some special path for
>> it.
>>
>> -Joel
>
> Of course the work around I used was simply to create those folders and
> then copy the files across.

I got mad enough at not having DDBI to do something about it.  I just
updated to Tango 0.99.7 from SVN and even threw in some custom hacks to
get Sqlite working.  That involved throwing out all the Sqlite Prepared
Statement functionality, but oh well.  Just remember to include
-version=dbi_sqlite and -llsqlite3.lib when you try it.

The new version is uploaded and ready.  I also modified the pathmunging
script to allow it to work side-by-side with another installation of
DMD.  Oh, I also modified DWT a bit so that it doesn't emit a billion
warnings about Tango's FileConst migration.

http://www.fsdev.net/gf/project/dmd-snaps/frs/?action=FrsReleaseView&release_id=114

Hope that makes life a little easier.