TCPI @ #12, rising, been higher, ho-hum. :-|

Mike James foo at bar.com
Mon Jun 9 08:46:43 PDT 2008

Yes, I know of the available IDE and Forms Editor tools - I have been using them. My point was level of functionality - it would be worth your while downloading freepascal / lazarus (open source) for a test drive just to see what level of functionality would probably be required to drag people away from their Visual Studios. I'm impressed by lazarus (being an old Delphi / Pascal coder) and to have the same IDE facilities for D would rack up the points in the compiler league.

Regards, Mike.