D programming language conference

Anders Bergh anders1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 18:53:58 PDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 3:47 AM, Mike Parker <aldacron at gmail.com> wrote:
> Speak for yourself! Embedded flash videos are a great deal more convenient
> than regular downloads and a great deal better than torrents.
> I refuse to install a torrent client.

Why do you refuse to install a torrent client? Is it because it's
often associated with piracy? BitTorrent is quite popular and works
great for what it was designed for. Especially when you have a fast
connection, whenever I download things like OpenOffice it's miles
faster than the http mirrors.

Even Opera comes with a built-in BitTorrent client.

Anders