D programming language conference

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Tue Jun 24 11:39:06 PDT 2008

"BCS" <ao at pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:55391cb32e8618caa3f5624ed6e8 at news.digitalmars.com...
> Reply to Steven,
>
>> In fact, I was in the same camp you were (yay! one more thing to bog
>> down my PC), but I thought 'firefox must have a plugin for this'
>>

> plugin = "0.4 more things to bog down my PC"
>
> Not as bad as a whole app, but still not nothing.

I find Firefox to be unusable garbage without about 10 specific extensions.
Those are a bit on the slow side (but only because of &*$^*&#^&!*^#$&*^
ECMAScript, %&*%^^%# I hate ECMAScript %$&^$&), but they turn it from
garbage into my preferred browser (not that It makes me suddenly love
Firefox or anything).