D Snapshot on FSDEV

Tower Ty towerty at msn.com.au
Tue Jun 24 15:21:08 PDT 2008

I decided to set up a Windows machine for some experimental work

Having had such a difficult time of it installing DSSS  dmd phobos/tango and DWT from their respective sites onto my Linux machine , I looked at FSDEV's "Dsnapshot" which installs DMD compiler Tango DWT Derelict Ddbg,Arclib,DAllegro ,Bud , a D code Editor and DDBI as a download of one zip file which unzips and installs the lot in one go.

Well let me commend it to you . It worked easily for a change and in 1/2 an hour I was coding away. On my Linux install I spent 3 weeks on and off getting it to run !  None of that here.

Here is the link http://www.fsdev.net/projects/show/easy-d

Walter, I would suggest you put this link in a prominent position on your front page and you will certainly improve the "D" takeup rate