reddit - lazy evaluation of function arguments

Georg Wrede georg at nospam.org
Mon Jun 30 15:19:37 PDT 2008

Walter Bright wrote:

> http://www.reddit.com/info/6pkri/comments/

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/2.0/lazy-evaluation.html

Hmm. I guess I should've kept a log of all my original suggestions... :-)

Incidentally, the first few examples and cases are not all too
convincing (not too much reduction in code lines or complexity), which
is why I guess a lot of readers quit before the end, where there
actually is one compelling example. And probably a number of readers
(who aren't familiar and used to lazy evaluation somewhere else)
are left with the thought that it isn't all too good for other than
precisely the last example.

But I can't figure out how to improve the page either. :-(