wxD 0.12 released

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Mon Mar 3 01:58:58 PST 2008

>> Oh, I'm only saying flag '-w' will help you to identify which method
>> is 'hidden'.
>
> Yeah, but it doesn't give any warnings in D1 :-)
> Trying it again with DMD 2.011 now, on Fedora...

See what you mean now, except that it isn't a compiler
error but one of those secret runtime-only messages.

I did add the "override" for toString() back into
wxString (doesn't compile for D1 with it in there),
and that got rid of the compiler warnings but that
is not enough to make it work with D 2.011 anyway...

So it seems that it will take a while longer to make
the code override-ok, but lib* might be const-correct.

--anders

* the only wxD sample currently working for D2 or Tango
   is the "Minimal" sample, the rest are D1+Phobos only.
   (same thing applies to using something other than Make,
   but that is mostly since I didn't bother with it yet)