wxD 0.12 released

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Mon Mar 3 08:29:41 PST 2008

sn wrote:

> Can you upload (or check-in) the wxd-0.12.tgz with 'override' toString() fixed.

"override" is in wxString, but you need to uncomment it for DMD 2 use...
public /*override*/ string toString()

Will try to make it into a version-specific thing some day, but I'm not
sure if you can do it without breaking the default D 1 language syntax ?

> I'll give it try to see if I can fix the other problem.

I have fixed the "hidden method", and several more samples, in the CVS.
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=133831

Turned out that there was a static method with same name as a class one.
Renaming the unrelated static method fixed it, no more hijack warnings.

--anders