wxD 0.12 released

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Mon Mar 3 23:15:46 PST 2008

sn wrote:

> Just checked, the GLCube example of the CVS version works!

SDLPanel should also work, had to add few "in" modifiers to
the char* parameters so that you could pass string literals.

And add some predefs for Linux, in addition to Win and Mac.

> version(D_Version2) {
>
>  // the whole func, not just the keyword 'override', or func header;
>  // but copy & paste also the whole body
>
> } else {
>
>   // orig func without 'override'.
>
> }
>
> Not beautiful, but works.

Think I tried that, but could always make another attempt
at it. Also need to build my D2 version of GDC one day...

Thank you for testing, guess the Tango version is up next.

--anders