Tango 0.99.5 Jascha released

torhu no at spam.invalid
Tue Mar 4 15:46:20 PST 2008

torhu wrote:
> I've uploaded tango-base-dmd.lib built with team0xf's Tango version of
> the backtrace hack.  Windows and dmd only.

I deleted the download, there was a problem with it.  Seems it makes
stlp45dm_static.lib a requirement for linking with tango-base-dmd.lib.
My regular tango-base-dmd.lib contains the string 'stlp45dm_static', so
I guess this isn't caused by the backtrace hack.

I assume this is because I've got stlport for dmc installed.  That this
changes the contents of tango-base-dmd.lib is a bit disturbing...