DMD 1.028 and 2.012 releases

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Fri Mar 7 01:39:06 PST 2008

Walter Bright wrote:
> somebody wrote:
>> I got similar link errors too.  Maybe libphobos2.a shipped in 2.012
>> zip is wrong?
>
> Gak! You're right. I just uploaded a replacement.
>
> Meanwhile, the QA staff has been sacked.

... twice.  The correct version is up and I've verified that it fixes
the problem I could reproduce.  I've closed the bug.  The relevant info
bears repeating since the filename was left the same for the corrected
.zip file.  To check to make sure you have the right one, here's the
relevant info for the fixed files:

libphobos.a
   size: 1669414
   md5sum: e90f6bfb31ce9a678a8acbfb206cd1bf

dmd.2.012.zip
   size: 5336394
   md5sum: 6e0aae81028e24e6ecc866f1b1f439bd

Later,
Brad