AJAX+JSON RPC

Moritz Warning moritzwarning at _nospam_web.de
Wed Mar 12 19:16:15 PDT 2008

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 01:35:09 +0000, BCS wrote:

> Reply to Moritz,
>
>> I thought some might be interested in a flexible JSON RPC (AJAX with
>> JSON instead of XML).
>>

> Umm.  What a strange coincidence. Two different AJAX + D template libs
> in 5 hours.
>
> It looks like yours is a bit older than mine as mine was started only
> about 100 hours ago.
>
> and from the looks of it they might (tango v. phobos aside) be
> complementary. (I'm not exactly clear on what yours does)
>

> <G>

Actually, when I saw your announcement I thought it would be a nice idea
to post my stuff as well. So people can also go with JSON. *g*

It's just an RPC interface. You put in a string saying "call this and
that function" and it returns a JSON structured string with the returned
values in it.