Monster-script 0.7

Nicolay Korslund korslund at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 08:00:03 PDT 2008

Hi all!

Monster the scripting language has grown to version 0.7. This time around it's the arrays and strings that have been subdued and convinced to join our clan of features.

I have completely ripped off the D syntax and semantics for arrays and strings, since I find the flexibility and simplicity of D arrays to be vastly superior to anything I have seen anywhere else.

With a few exceptions (dynamic resizing, concatenation), monster-arrays are now feature complete: indexing, slicing, .dup-ing, literals, new, nested arrays, foreach and array vararg functions.

Download:
http://monster.snaptoad.com/download.html

Changelog:
http://monster.snaptoad.com/download.html#changelog