Entice Designer 0.8.5 release - now supports DWT

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 18:44:18 PDT 2008

Jesse Phillips wrote:

> DWT is supposedly the official GUI lib for D, but frankly it really
> doesn't matter choose one that is right for you.

Actually, I don't believe that to be true anymore.  Having dwt as the
official gui for D might have been the intention several years ago when
there were few GUI's available for d, but the situation today is very
different.

The DWT newsgroup was practically abandoned awhile ago, and we just
figured it would be good to put it to use again.  Notice that other GUI
framework project owners post in this newsgroup also?  So this newsgroup
really has just become the central posting grounds for all things GUI in
D. The newsgroup is probably misnamed... but I don't mind. ;)

-JJR