DMD + Library Bundles

glen worstell glen at worstell.com
Sun Mar 23 14:09:46 PDT 2008

Chris Miller Wrote:

> Hey, great news!
>
> ... I got permission to distribute my strange little compiler toolchain "snapshots" to make it easier for you to install D and start working. ...
> Feel free to contact me and ask for new goodies ...

OK - It would be wonderful if such a thing could be done for d version 2, which has some significant improvements over version 1.

It is already pretty easy to install version 1 with tango from existing stuff, but not nearly so easy to install version 2 (and Phobos, which is currently required :( )

cheers,
g.