Planet D moved to Dsource

Anders Bergh anders1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 12:01:26 PDT 2008

Hi,

Planet D[1] is now hosted at Dsource instead of my *cough* ADSL
router. This means the Planet won't be down as much as it used to be.

The URL has been changed to use the dsource.org domain instead of
dprogramming.com, however they will both work.

Big thanks go out to Brad for setting this up! If you want to
subscribe to the feed, I've set a Feedburner proxy up at [2].

If you have a blog and you want me to add you to the list of feeds,
either e-mail me or use the form at [3].

[1] http://planet.dsource.org/
[2] http://feeds.feedburner.com/dplanet?format=xml
[3] http://andersman.org/~anders/add.html

--