Doost status update

Marcin Kuszczak aarti_please_no at spam_interia.pl
Thu May 1 01:37:05 PDT 2008

Daniel Giddings wrote:

> Marcin Kuszczak wrote:
>> - making Sqlite database from DDBI project working in latest revision
>> :-) It's terribly broken right now.
> I had a small play with this recently. It seems to be missing
> StatementBinder. Removing the prepared statements code will let it
> compile and run (without prepared statements), or you could implement
> the StatementBinder and it may be ok I guess (not sure where that is up
> to).
>
> For tango you also need to rename fromUtf8z to fromStringz and toUtf8z
> to toStringz

Yes, probably it's not difficult, but the problem is that you have to
distract yourself from your goal to fix some other library. Currently AFAIK
ddbi has no active maintainer. And it is really pity as it's important
project for D.

--
Regards
Marcin Kuszczak (Aarti_pl)