DMD Snapshot 0.5.0

pragma eric.t.anderton at gmail.com
Sat May 3 16:19:01 PDT 2008

Bjoern wrote:
> Chris R. Miller schrieb:
>> In my true always-late fashion, I finally finished my latest library
>> and compiler package.  This one was slightly harder due to some
>> changes in DWT.  Suffice it to say that it all works now.  I've tested
>> it all out and it's good to go.
>>
>> http://www.fsdev.net/gf/project/dmd-snaps/frs/?action=FrsReleaseView&release_id=107
>>

>> So if you're stuck trying to get the latest version of DWT to work or
>> something similar to that effect, this could be useful, since I've
>> already done that bit of work for you.  So if you want to, feel free
>> to let me know what you think!
>>
> Chris,
> just want to say
>
>  THANKS !!!
>
> AND THE CROWD CALLED OUT FOR MORE
>
> Erm, due to the fact that Eric (Pragma) answered...hope he's listening..
> what about DDL ?
> Bjoern

DDL has been on life support thanks, in no small way, to Tom S and
Team0xf.  In fact, he recently committed a patch that cuts DDL's memory
consumption *in half*!

However, as it is *still* a beta library, it is in dire need of
additional engineering and frankly, I'm swamped.  If anything, it needs
to be DSSS-ified - if anyone is up for the task, I will be more than
happy to add the needed files/changes to the DDL SVN.

- Pragma