DMD Snapshot 0.5.1

Chris R. Miller lordSaurontheGreat at gmail.com
Sun May 4 14:55:39 PDT 2008

Chris R. Miller Wrote:

> Bjoern Wrote:
>
> > pragma schrieb:

> > > DDL has been on life support thanks, in no small way, to Tom S and
> > > Team0xf.  In fact, he recently committed a patch that cuts DDL's memory
> > > consumption *in half*!
> > >
> > > However, as it is *still* a beta library, it is in dire need of
> > > additional engineering and frankly, I'm swamped.  If anything, it needs
> > > to be DSSS-ified - if anyone is up for the task, I will be more than
> > > happy to add the needed files/changes to the DDL SVN.
> >
> > Thanks Pragma, not that I want to produce too much stress..
> >
> > HOPE YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT DDL IS !!! ????
>
> Yes, I agree that DDL is a very important tool.  I've already put it on my to-do list, so it'll inevitably get done now.

And so it was inevitable.  DDL is actually easy to install, though the utilities take a bit more know-how to compile - or msys, which I didn't have on hand.

Anyways, I got DDL in there.  I didn't think it as worth a full version increment, since nothing else changed at all.  You can download the new version here:

http://tinyurl.com/5fqfxj

Just merge it onto what you already have, since nothing actually changed, though stuff was added.