DMD Snapshot 0.4.1

Chris R. Miller lordSaurontheGreat at gmail.com
Mon May 19 20:04:40 PDT 2008

It's a little bit of a throwback to be going back to DMD 1.028, but I
figure that having something stable is better than having something
that's up-to-date.  The main reason is to avoid Bug #2064, which was
causing some issues with DWT.

This is a big update, giving a debugger, DDL, and Arclib to the 0.4.x
line.  Also, given that I was having some troubles with DWT's new 3.4m7
line, I opted to hold at revision 212 for DWT in order to give it a
little bit longer to stabilize just a bit more.

DDBI, however, got kicked out because in the changes to the logging
system in Tango caused DDBI to no longer compile.  When that gets fixed
I'll add it right back.  I just didn't want to hold this release any
longer, since there are a lot of good additions here that I wanted to
see with a stable compiler.

For those of you without administrator access to your computer, I also
wrote a small batch file which temporarily changes the path variable for
you, and then starts a command line.  That way you can get away without
having to mangle your path permanently.

I also tried compressing it with 7Zip, so you have the option of having
five fewer megabytes to download if you wish.  Not everyone has 7z, so I
also made a normal zipfile.

As always, feel free to make any suggestions and I'll see what I can do.
  You can download from my site here:

http://tinyurl.com/6qmhzf

Hope you find it useful!