Hybrid GUI beta release - an IM+RM GUI toolkit for games, multimedia, etc

Tom S h3r3tic at remove.mat.uni.torun.pl
Wed May 21 10:05:45 PDT 2008

janderson wrote:
> Wow that looks really kick ass.  Does it support multi-line textboxes?

Thanks! No multi-line textboxes yet, sorry. But I'm planning to
investigate about writing a scintilla backend. I'd really like to edit
scripts within a working game/engine. Or perhaps there's something more
suitable for the code/text editing component? If you have any
suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them :)

--
Tomasz Stachowiak
http://h3.team0xf.com/