Hybrid GUI beta release - an IM+RM GUI toolkit for games, multimedia, etc

Mike vertex at gmx.at
Wed May 21 15:00:49 PDT 2008

On Wed, 21 May 2008 22:33:33 +0200, Tom S
<h3r3tic at remove.mat.uni.torun.pl> wrote:

Ok, I downloaded the demos and was too lazy to read anything.
(I had an Excel introducation seminar today and a very demanding group ...
that's enough for one day :) )

I hope I'll find some time to try it out on the weekend. I'm building an
audio app and it could be just the thing to replace my current Cairo-based
GUI-ish thing (which isn't even remotely near half done due to time
constraints and stupid design mistakes).

-Mike