Snapshot 0.6.0

Lutger lutger.blijdestin at gmail.com
Tue May 27 01:29:11 PDT 2008

Thanks for your continued efforts to provide an easy D package.
Is dsss included?

A couple of things I would like to see:
- there are .chm docs for Tango, but they may be out of date:
http://www.vga.hr/tango_doc/
Perhaps you could use dsss to generate candydoc api reference and include
it?

- DFL library and entice designer (which is also an option for designing DWT
guis). I don't know about redistribution rights, but you might work
something out or have it download over the net?

- A 7zip or zip archive as an alternative for the installer. I was trying to
test this under wine but the installer doesn't run ok.

Have you consider bundling an editor with it? An IDE such as codeblocks is
overkill, but I thing there are good lightweight editors with D support
such as Scite. That will make it a complete out-of-the-box package for D
development.