Questions about dsource [Was: Indiana Enigne - finally there]

Henning Hasemann hhasemann at web.de
Wed May 28 05:10:27 PDT 2008

> Perhaps you could use dsource?

Uummmh. Perhaps ;) Didn't evaluate it as an option yet.
Does it allow to host arbitrary web-content or just wiki+mercurial?
(I put a certain free time into the website, would be a pity if that'd
get lost).

Also I have more than one project that logically belong together but
not all of them are written in D, how could I address that with dsource?
(For example the scene editor for indiana is a python/gtk app)

Henning

--
GPG Public Key:
http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xDDD6D36D41911851