Snapshot 0.6.0

Chris R. Miller lordSaurontheGreat at gmail.com
Thu May 29 18:43:48 PDT 2008

Lutger wrote:
> Yes I thought nsis did work fine in the past, I dont' get any specific
> error, the installer opens a window and then hangs.
>
> Last time I tried dmd with dsss under wine it did work (from your
> snapshots), but there were errors when dsss issued a large command line to
> the linker. I've been meaning to try it again and get it working. It is
> quite useful to have dmd and various tools working under wine to make
> cross-platform development easier.

All right, I just finished removing the defective theme and replacing it
with a more boring, but more stable one.  Nothing from the actual
package changed, just the installer.  It should work now.

http://www.fsdev.net/gf/project/dmd-snaps/frs/?action=FrsReleaseView&release_id=112

That is interesting that it works in wine.  I'll have to remember than
in the future, since I plan on trying my hand at an automated build
system for my server so that it can make builds after every commit.  Not
now, but in the (distant) future.  Could be fun!