Tango conference 2008 - Tomasz Stachowiak DDL talk

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 14:11:51 PST 2008

Excellent talk!  Now I finally understand what the buzz about DDL is about.
My vague understanding was that it was basically a workaround for
current D compilers support of dynamic libs.  So I was content to just
wait for D to get the kinks worked out eventually. But from your talk
it seems much more like DDL is a better long term solution for dynamic
linking of D code regardless.

--bb