Scope storage class

Sergey Gromov snake.scaly at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 15:39:56 PST 2008

Wed, 26 Nov 2008 18:19:38 -0500, bearophile wrote:

> So compiling #2 witout -inline in D2 fulfulls my original desire of
> computing up to N=25 with D2 :-)
>
> I presume the -inline uncovers a small bug of DMD, that will be fixed.

I think so, too.

> But what interests me more now is to understand how to write such
> fast code in general in D2.

Seems like right now delegates are stack allocated only if they're
passed directly as scope parameters.  Assigning a delegate to a variable
is always considered escaping, even if it's a local scope variable.
This is probably because scope for declarations is something completely
different than scope for arguments.