Tango conference 2008 - Compiler and runtime workshop video

Peter Modzelewski peter.modzelewski at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 18:03:34 PDT 2008

torhu pisze:
> Peter Modzelewski wrote:
>> http://petermodzelewski.blogspot.com/2008/10/tango-conference-2008-compiler-and.html
>>

>> First (of many) conference video.
>
> Cool! But do I need to register at vimeo to be able to download the
> video?  I'm not able to seek to the end of the embedded video...

I've choosen vimeo because it's the only page dedicated for video
uploading which gives such quality. It has it's disadvantages but you
surelly would appriciate it if you saw what youtube would make of this
video.

Skipping is possible when it buffers - yeah it's a bit inconvinient but
there is little I can do about it.

Registration is quick so there should not be a problem if you want to
download it.