Tango conference 2008 - Compiler and runtime workshop video

Chad J gamerchad at __spam.is.bad__gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 08:25:04 PDT 2008

Robert Fraser wrote:
> Kenny B wrote:
>> Peter Modzelewski wrote:
>>> I've choosen vimeo because it's the only page dedicated for video
>>> uploading which gives such quality. It has it's disadvantages but you
>>> surelly would appriciate it if you saw what youtube would make of this
>>> video.
>>
>> Google video? I often times see presentations and talks uploaded to
>> google video.
>
> Vimeo has better quality than that, too.
>
> It's a shame Stage6 went down... :-(

How big is it?  Maybe I could just host the video file on my website
(dreamhost acct), at least temporarily.  It wouldn't stream, but if you
are going for quality, well, American Internet? quality streaming? Lol.

(OK, so some of you are a bit more fortunate, but lowest common
denominator and such...)