Tango heap is dangerous

Tim M a at b.com
Tue Oct 14 17:37:16 PDT 2008

I usually complain about news groups. I think they are so obsolete with
web message boards aka forums. I was really annoyied to find that
http://dsource.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=1 was closed down and replaced
with a newsgroup here. It's a major step BACKWARDS into the past. If all
this was on a forum we would not have to worry about identity stealing.