Tango heap is dangerous

Jarrett Billingsley jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 21:09:00 PDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 9:10 PM, Jarrett Billingsley
<jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 8:20 PM, Christopher Wright <dhasenan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Jarrett Billingsley wrote:

>>> Wow.  You know, this is *so* convincing.  Yes, you *must* be Christopher
>>> Wright.
>>
>> I am, in fact. Do you want me to commit this message to my project on
>> dsource?
>>

> It seems terribly out-of-character for you, and with no leadup to the
> discussion, actual facts, or way of knowing that it actually _is_ you,
> I think you can understand my doubt!

I apologize for my confusion.  This thread seemed out of the blue but
it wasn't, though its being on a different group with a different
title from the original thread did little to indicate that it was a
continuation.  Given the lack of context, I was under the impression
that you were implying that you wrote Tango's heap *allocator* and not
its heap *container*, which sounded a bit more severe than the actual
issue at hand.