[OT] Re: Tango heap is dangerous

Sascha Katzner sorry.no at spam.invalid
Wed Oct 15 23:30:31 PDT 2008

BCS wrote:
> The only copy of the password archive is on my own system. If they can
> get to that, then they can get to my browsers's password cache so it no
> worse than that. It's better because I can move it easier when I rebuild
> my system.

Do yourself a favor and make a backup! Trust me it is not funny to loose
all of your passwords in one fell swoop because a stupid hard disk dies.

Funny note: If you loose your Hotmail password they offer to send you
your password to your Hotmail account... You have to love those people
working at M$. :(

LLAP,
Sascha