[OT] Re: Tango heap is dangerous

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Thu Oct 16 13:59:38 PDT 2008

"David Wilson" <dw at botanicus.net> wrote in message
news:mailman.142.1224175522.3087.digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com...
> Would it be too much to ask for people to *stop* *having*
> *conversations* on the *announce* group? :)

Would it be too much to ask people to stop top-posting? ;)

But anyway, I think it's pretty well understood that the announcements are
just the top-level posts. Nobody's going to make an announcement further
down the tree unless they don't want it to really be much of an
"announcement". And it seems silly for something that starts on one group to
suddenly switch over to a different group for its own discussion.