DMD 1.036 and 2.020 releases

Bill Baxter wbaxter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:02:57 PDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 6:22 AM, bearophile <bearophileHUGS at lycos.com> wrote:
> Sean Kelly:
>> Alternatives to core are: lang, d, base...  But I like core the best so far.
>
> "d" is the name of the package my libs, so I hope you will use something different :-) (But this isn't really much important).

I would have thought that having a 'd' as the name of a top-level
package would make it impossible to use 'd' as a local identifier.  Is
that not so?

Anyway, if you have to rename it then you'll be getting what you
deserve from having the meglomania to use the name of the language as
your package name.

--bb